Tuesday 1 July 2014

Designed


Tuesday has come around again and it is time for us to meet Angie, one of the talented creators and designers for Adiesdesigns.
Her bags are selling brilliantly and her shoe jewels range are getting a lot of interest, they are a fun and funky way to spice up old boring shoes.
Angie pours and makes her own beads and likes to incorporate vintage and recycled beads.  When she makes bulk items no two are every exactly the same.


I met Angie at Synagogue (Jewish church) and the first thing I noticed was the bib and handbag she was wearing, and I knew then that this was someone I wanted for my shop.


I hope you enjoy 'meeting' her as much as I did.
Read our interview on the interview page of the blog and enjoy the pictures of her work.






         




       



No comments: