Wednesday 20 August 2014

Wednesday's lesson is.....


Today being Wednesday, I learnt a new beading technique.  Daisy chains.  This is deceptively easy and I found that making the plain daisy chain much easier than it would be to make the real thing.


I started off so well and it was fairly easy to do,

 so I got creative..... Maybe I should practice a little more.

There are a million variations to daisy chain and so much you can do with it, from bracelets, necklaces, rings and broaches to hair bands and possibly even earrings.  A little more practice is needed by me before I do all of this though.

I found when I opened my Google profile and in the picture sections were photo's that I can't find in my pictures folder.
I found one picture of a watch that I made in 2011 and sold before it was even completed, I wish I could find this watch face again

No comments: