Tuesday 26 August 2014

Off to market.... nearly

It is a busy week ahead as I am trying to get ready for the Huddle Park Craft market here in Johannesburg on the 7th of September. Lots of beading to do and jewelry to make.
I am trying to make a men's range of jewelry. Here is a small sample.


I have also made a few other pieces for market.


 And my daughter found multi-colored cord to make a gift for her friends Bat Mitzva (girl of 12). She is very excited to give something that she has made.

I am happy to say that I have reached a total of 70 people reading my blog, I feel great.
I also now understand why you can't get your blog sponsored unless you have been at it for 1 year. It takes commitment to blog regularly and A COMPUTER THAT WORKS!!!!!!!!!
So this is a very short blog today as my computer has become South African and is on a go slow/strike and only works intermittently. I will try again tomorrow.
I wonder what color I should look at tomorrow?

No comments: