Tuesday 12 August 2014

Interview from Madrid



This is what caught my eye for today's interview. These handmade bangles use recycled plastic from juice bottles!

This talented jewelry designer comes lives in Madrid, Spain, but her creations are universal. You can find out about Isabel Aguirre in the interview page. Enjoy meeting her.

by Isabel Aguirre

Today is a very short blog as today was my second day on trainingfor ACLS (advanced cardiac life support) so I didn't do any jewelry. I did do some work on learning a new beading technique for tomorrow's blog.

These retro styled rings are available in my shop and are adjustable to fit most fingers. They are made with glass pearl beads and swarovsky crystal elements. I have a few more colors in the making.




Enjoy your read!



No comments: