Friday 15 August 2014

Majorly encouraged.


This morning when I went on to Facebook to check how many reaches yesterday's blog had, I received a huge, fantastic shock, at the bottom of each blog post it gives me a little note saying how many people where reached and the opportunity to boost a post, which I do at the beginning of the month, but choosing the post that had the most traffic. Well this morning it said that my post had reached 53 people! I haven't boosted anything since the beginning of this month and that is usually the only way I reach so many.
It was an amazing way to start my weekend and at the time I am writing this post I have reached 100 people!
It is the most wonderful feeling and just makes the struggles with a temperamental computer and internet connection worthwhile.

This week I watched an instructional video on how to make dramatic earrings, please read the review in books and movies. This is what I made from the video.




No comments: