Thursday 26 June 2014

Fashionable Thursday

I have chosen to dedicate Thursdays blog to fashion.
I will cover like color palettes, mixing and matching, fashion trends, fashion bloopers, hair and make up, Shoes and of course jewelry.


To start I thought I would post a few fashion by designers who were obviously chemically enhanced at the time they came up with the idea.
                                                    
I am sorry but this was the face of fashion at the Stockholm Fashion week?!?  And the poor model who got to wear it? I hope they paid her extra.


                                                 

Maybe the pink one if you are Angelina Jolie, but I may duck out of this fashion scene and become a palace guard for Prince Charming in that white getup.

I know they call it color blocking but still I just feel some colors should never be worn at the same time, maybe that's why I will never be a fashion guru.
                                               

My taste is a bit more traditional.
                                               
                                               
                                

I love this blog Penny Pincher Fashion http://www.pennypincherfashion.com/, she has great ideas. and also show outfits in different price ranges.
                              
I also like looking at online shops to get ideas of what is trending and then making jewelry or watches in those colors.
All large clothing stores have websites where they show their wares. I have found that when you look online you will find things that may not be in your local stores, so you get a better range online and you don't have to fight the crowds.




No comments: