Monday 6 April 2015

Waste not Want not

Hope those who celebrate Easter had a meaningful weekend and lots of chocolate. To my fellow Jews and anyone else who celebrates Passover, this time next week we will be able to have out toasted sandwiches and pizza!

About six months ago I blogged about not spending anymore money on beads, as I have a huge collection going to waste, and I have stuck to this except for custom orders.

So here are some of the new bracelets I have made this week, using sparkly round cord ,some faux suede cord and large round glass beads. I have to admit that I did buy the magnetic closings for the bracelets.





The faux suede multi-strand was a little tricky as I could not get all the strands in at first. I do think they turned out well. I tried making necklaces in the lilac, black and white, however, they do not lie well, so I have taped them down straight in the hope of getting rid of the curve developed while it was rolled up.

Have a good week all, and thanks for reading.

No comments: