Adiesdesigns

All about beading and jewelry making and crafts

About Me

Dissatisfied Mom
View my complete profile

Thursday, 12 June 2014

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12404767/?claim=k4w67hjvbz4">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Posted by Dissatisfied Mom at 5:25:00 pm
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Follow me on Pinterest

Adiesdesigns
Follow on Bloglovin

Popular Posts

  • The morning after the night before
    As some of you may have noticed, I didn't post last night, the reason for this is twofold, 1. I am on night duty for this week and s...
  • Keeping stock
    In my revamp I have another problem, I have so much inventory from when I began making my jewelry as a hobby, half of the problem is that...
  • String along with me!
    Last night I gave my first official jewellery making class. I have included the instructions in this blog so you can make your own. To se...
  • Roar Like a Mouse
    Actually it is still more like a squeak but at last my voice can be heard, as long as you are in the same room as me that is. I learned...
  • Inventorying up
    My revamp still continues, mostly with organisation. My work room is taking shape, and I am embarrassed to say that I have found even mor...

My Blog List

  • Lauren's Latest
    -
  • Quirky Oak Artisan Jewelry
    -

My Blog List

  • 4plates2table
    -
  • Vanilla Blonde
    -
  • Penny Pincher Fashion
    -

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (24)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (3)
  • ▼  2014 (71)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (22)
    • ►  July (25)
    • ▼  June (15)
      • The last week of June
      • Chilling Sunday
      • Fashionable Thursday
      • Wedenesday creativity
      • Who You Tuesday
      • No Monday Blues for me!
      • Bring Back our Boys: for anyone with a TV, you s...
      • Friday Madness
      • So today started off the great plans to do some be...
      • StoreWoot - Promote your Etsy store on Pinterest i...
      • Sweet 16
      • Dudu
      • <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12404767/?c...
      • Thank you for coming back for day two. I am off to...
      • A nervous start

Translate

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.